Low water pressure at home is quite annoying for many as it does not seem to serve you well like you want it to even for a shower or cleaning stuff in the kitchen. However, it is not always a big problem that you might need the expert. There are actually a few things you can check out before calling somebody else for help. In many of a case, just a little bit of work might help you solve the problem like you know magic.
- Clearing the clogs. In some cases, it is not the water pressure that is the problem. It is the old clogs with minerals building up that is the problem. Simply, there is something to block the waterway that lets it running out weakly. If that is the case, clearing the clogs would get you back the water pressure that serves you happily. You can have a try with this, and let’s see if it works. If not, you can consider other options below.
- Checking out the valve. Usually, the ideal water pressure at home would be between 40 and 80 psi. In the meantime, there is always a valve often located near the water meter. If you feel like your water pressure is weak, you had better check the valve out too. There is chances that you can adjust the valve a little bit, and it gets the stronger pressure you want.
- Probing the Leak. Once there are leaks, that is where that reduces the strength of water pressure while wasting a lot of your bill. That could also be the case. Thus, you could investigate around if there is some leaks. Generally, if there is a sudden turn to low water pressure, that might be the point. If found, heal the wound, and you will be fine.
- Examining the Regulator. For those who use the water public supply, there is often a regulator installing somewhere near meter or possibly at the service line. Normally, when the regulator is not working properly, it does affect the water pressure supplied to your home. If that is the issue, replacing the regulator would solve the problem that easily.
- You need a booster. If all above is fine, and the water pressure is simply weak, that means the supply is weak. The distance and gravity play an important role on this. The solution you can have is to install one of the best water pressure boosters . You can go online, and check out the best water pressure boost reviews, and find your best one. Sakiruu.com is one of the blogs we recommend you to check out. After the installation, you will be delighted again with the water supply.