In the recent years, marijuana has always been part of debates. Its legalization is always an issue, however, there are states which have given approvable into the legalized use of marijuana. With this, variety of marijuana technology has been developed, one is with the grinders which is one way to pre-use the marijuana. Though it is currently known as grinders, in the world of weed, it also known as “greender”. So, what is greender? It is a slang word for weed grinders, which not many have known.
What is Greender?
Greender, as mentioned, is a slang word for weed grinder. This greender can be used to chop or grind weeds. A common or standard greender usually comes in two compartments, one part having the teeth for grinding and the other for storage of the kush. When it comes to smoking weed, you would need to break down the herb. Now, to save you from the hassle of manually breaking the herb, the greender is created. There are different kinds of grinder, it could be made of wood, acrylic or aluminum.
- You would not have to manually cut the weed. You just have to put the weed into the greender and let it do the job.
- You can just save your herb directly into the greender. You would not have to worry about the place to hide your herb.
- Kief can also be created through the grinder. This is made up of weed which is ground up.
- Most of the greender clog after using it for a while.
- There will be times when you would find it hard to twist the grinder.
- Greender will have to be cleaned frequently if you want for it to last.
How to Use a Grinder
If you have never used a grinder, then let us walk you through how to use a grinder or greender because first time can be really confusing. Or you might have been using your grinder the wrong way, so you might want to check this out.
Choose the Best Grinder
The first thing that you should know is to pick the best greender. Make sure to choose the best grinder with the best feature and, of course, one that will suit your budget. Not all grinders with good performance are expensive, you just have to look more into the products available in the market. What … READ MORE
The longer you live in a home, the more plumbing issues you’re likely to encounter in the bathroom. In some instances, a repair is necessary while at other times a part or an entire fixture needs to be replaced. Look at four of the many common plumbing issues that occur in a home’s bathroom.
A Leaky Faucet
Over time, the seat washer inside a faucet simply wears out. This can result in a constant dripping. A plumber can replace a worn-out washer in a faucet within a few minutes. In addition, this professional can check the condition of other parts of the faucet to see if anything else needs replacement or repair.
A Toilet That Won’t Stop Running
After flushing your toilet, its tank is supposed to refill for the next use. But, sometimes a toilet stops and starts throughout the day. This usually means there’s a problem with the fill valve and it needs to be replaced. Luckily, a fill valve is relatively inexpensive and can be replaced by an experienced plumber. If your fill valve is in good condition, you may need to adjust the chain that lowers the flapper at the bottom of the tank. Sometimes this chain can get hung up and allow just enough water to escape causing the toilet to refill. Once again, it is best to go online and look for the click here button to connect with a knowledgeable plumber.
An Overflowing Toilet
An overflowing toilet is the result of a clog in the pipe that allows water to flow out. There are so many things that could cause a clog. A large amount of toilet paper, a washcloth, a diaper or tissues are just a few examples of items that cause toilets to clog. A first-rate plumber has the supplies and equipment necessary to determine what the clog is and remove it without harming your pipes.
A Clogged Pipe Beneath the Sink
It’s easy to drop things down the drain of a bathroom sink. That’s why they are so prone to clogs. In many cases, a build up of hair, dental floss or soap scum can be the cause of a clog in the pipes beneath a sink. If you can’t remove the clog in your bathroom sink with the help of a toilet plunger, it is best to call a plumber for assistance.
Lastly, if you encounter any type of … READ MORE
We all eat rice in one form or the other, be it plain rice, pulao, lemon rice, curd rice, tamarind rice etc. or the most sought-after biryani. With an electric rice cooker at home, cooking rice is the easiest job. All you need to do is to put the ingredients in it and press the button. The rice cooker takes care of everything after that. It cooks the desired variety of rice perfectly and then keeps it warm until the time you consume it.
A rice cooker comes in varied capacities right from 0.9L, which is ideal for a single person to 5L, which is perfect for big families. It is a versatile appliance that can be used to steam vegetables, make dalia, khichdi, soup, boil eggs and even to cook thin meat strips. The smaller capacity cooker is very lightweight and can be carried along when going for trips.
Among all the rice recipes, biryani is considered to be a very special variety and in India, we eat different types of biryani. Two most popular ones are the Hyderabadi Biryani from South India and the Awadhi Biryani from North India. While making the perfect biryani conventionally is considered to be a skill, the same can be cooked in the electric rice cooker with ease.
Here are few recipes that you can try in your new electric rice cooker.
- Chicken Biryani: Add 2 cups of soaked rice to the rice cooker with 2 tsp kala jeera and add water as per the instructions in the user manual and cook it till 1/2 done. Drain off excess water. While the rice is soaking, cut the chicken thighs or breast into bite-size pieces. Now heat oil in a pan and brown this chicken on both sides. Once it’s cooked partially, add ¼ cup of biryani masala and saute for few minutes. Now add 2 chopped green chillies, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and give it a stir. Next, add ½ cup each of chopped mint and coriander along with a cup of curd to the mixture. Let it simmer for around 10 minutes. Remove excess of water from the soaked rice and add this prepared mixture to it. Sprinkle a cup of fried onions on the top. Close the lid and press the rice button. Once done, let it sit for few minutes before opening the cooker. Enjoy with vegetable raita.
… READ MORE